Sunday 9 January 2011

Mongol Gallery - Day Two

Viki King advises us on day two to read over the first ten pages we wrote on day one so that we know who's point of view tells the story (It might have been Daniel, but I find Peter more interesting and so we make it from his point of view).

She then advises us to write the next twenty pages. That means we're aiming for the event at the end of page thirty that makes the protagonist react. In the case of the Mongol Gallery, that is ...

"Page 30: Peter has placed Daniel's picture of Anna Kern in the Gallery and is shocked when a punter stands in front of it and begins masturbating."

She says it takes three hours. Well. I'm not sure I have three hours because my wife comes home in two and besides, I have some mince on a slow boil. We will see.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment